The bad part about being the “mom friend” is that when there’s no problems you start to feel a little abandoned.
Tagged by mediocremommy
You’re supposed to post 6 pictures of yourself that you feel beautiful in and tag 6 people to do the same.
(This is really hard for the person that’s always holding the camera…and for other reasons)
1.Recent picture of our family on the way home from camping.
2. Before running the Color Run with friends.
3. Before going for a winter run (and was proud of myself for finally doing so)
4. Mother’s Day 2013
5. Catching a fish on Father’s Day 2013
6. Practicing yoga in the backyard
I’m doing this because its important to see the beauty in pictures of yourself…and in yourself.
I tag librarianpirate, mathteach, maeganbobaegan, mommy-marathons-and-motorcycles, irish-mexi and aspacewanderer
I got tagged by the delightful and talented yogalarva to post five facts about myself and then pass it on to ten other people. My apologies for the content or any repetition—it’s early.
- I am addicted to balsamic vinegar. I have seven different kinds.
- I have had plastic surgery twice.
Whew!! I can’t believe I remembered to do this!! So here’s five facts about me.
1. I was tanner the day I got married than the entire time I lived in Florida.
2. I would never wish to be in high school again, but college….that I would do in a heartbeat!
3. I’ve had braces three times.
4. I tend to inspect whatever food I am eating while eating it. Moreso, if its handheld food.
5. I love watching people draw.